Eleanor Health provides a revolutionary new approach to turn the tide of this epidemic: bringing the first comprehensive, 'whole person' care solution to the communities that need it most. Our goal is to help people heal, inside and out, for good. Through a combination of exceptional medical and psychological care, engaged community partnerships, and best in class technology, we provide an unparalleled approach to recovery support that serves individual needs in an integrated way. Combined with our unique partnerships with payers and providers, Eleanor is able to provide accessible, personalized care at a scale that was previously impossible. This is a rare chance to put a personal stamp on helping to build a business that will impact millions of lives in a profound way, and be a critical partner in re-thinking addiction treatment towards a value-based payment model. You'll be joining an incredibly passionate, inspiring, supportive, and fun family.
We're looking for a senior software engineer to join a quickly growing team with a culture rooted in kindness, empathy, and product-mindedness. We're in the early stages of building a new and exciting product to support our clinical team who works tirelessly providing care to our members. Stack: We use a variety of technologies, but the primary ones are Go, TypeScript, React, Kubernetes, and Postgres hosted on Google Cloud Platform.
What you'll do as a senior software engineer:
- Build, deploy, and maintain software running in a HIPAA-compliant production environment.
- Collaborate with the product management team and project stakeholders to design, scope, and implement features.
- Lead software architecture discussions and code reviews.
- Implement reliable, stable, and secure software systems using cloud design patterns.
- Pair program with teammates.
- Achieve operational excellence through process automation, documentation, instrumentation of logs and metrics, monitoring, and alerting.
- Maintain a high level of quality in software through automated testing, profiling, and debugging.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to teammates.
What we expect from you:
- Strong written communication skills.
- High level of empathy and humility.
- 5+ years professional experience as a full-time software engineer.
- Experience with an RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL.
- Experience designing, implementing, and scaling high traffic web services in the cloud.
- Ability to architect and implement software systems in complex domains.
- Fundamental understanding of the full stack.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and can contribute individually and work effectively on a team.
- Experience working with a remote team.
- Experience working with a product team and working the full cycle of software development from development through maintenance and support.
- Operated in a contemporary engineering/Agile/Scrum environment.
- provided by Dice