If you are a Senior Software Engineer with full-stack experience, please read on!
Based in Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles, we are a highly innovative software company with a PaaS that is being used to innovate and personalize application creation in the healthcare community! Due to growth and demand for our platform services we are in need of a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our diverse team!
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions our team is working remotely. Although we are open to the idea of this position remaining remote permanently, we do plan to return to our office once restrictions have lifted.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE opportunities for growth!
- Work 100% remotely!
- We are profitable
- Company equity!
What You Need for this Position
Bonus Points If You Have
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree
- Experience with AngularJS, Angular, React, or Vue
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or Sidekiq
- Experience with MySQL, Redis, Solr, or similar
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with MVC or Flux
- Comfortable working with tools like npm, Bundler, Docker, Jenkins, etc.
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Stock options
- PTO and paid sick days
- Casual dress
- Free on-site garage parking
- Daily stand-ups
- Open office floor plan
- We are friends outside of work too
- Meals together
- Fun company events and outings
- Much more!
So if this sounds like you and you're looking to join an incredible growing company, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BL1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Brennen Leftwick - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.