If you are a Senior Software Developer with experience, please read on!
This is a 100% remote position that requires experience with Mendix.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be an integral part of our engineering team, serving as a key contributor to solution design, development and release. You will be working with key stakeholders from the product and business teams as well as other software developers to ensure proper delivery. The software engineer contributes to system design, database design, and feature execution while adhering to coding standards and participating in code reviews.
You understand software design, standard coding principles, database operations and code optimization. In addition, you understand the Mendix platform; specifically how to apply domain models, UI models and microflows to deliver scalable solutions.
In this role you will focus on delivering products and solutions that directly impact internal and external user?s day-to-day productivity. You must be able to balance the desire system elegance against the new for rapid delivery.
What You Will Be DoingYour Focus Will Be
Major Responsibilities Of This Role Include
- Software design, prototyping and development
- Following standard coding practices
- Work on assignments as directed
- Coordinate works across the team
- Establish and maintain coding standard and practices
- Participate in software design decisions
- Coordinate work on individual sprints
- Work with the development team, scrum master and product owners
- Collaborate with team members on coding decisions
What You Need for this PositionEducation
- A Bachelor of Science in computer science is highly desired for this role or highly demonstrable experience in performing software development, and design work
- 3+ years in a software development role as an individual contributor
- 1+ years working with Mendix on major business systems
- Experience with web applications and mobile applications
- Strong interpersonal skills working with business and technical teams
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- High degree of creativity and problem-solving ability
- Able to set and manage priorities
- Strong writing abilities with user requirements, use cases and user stories
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Senior Software Developer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CF1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Meaghan Curran - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.