Senior Software Engineer (III)
Conexess Group is aiding a client in its search for a Remote Senior Software Engineer. In this role you will deliver solutions that align to the end user as a member of a highly autonomous Scrum Team. You will help create solutions and deliver backlog items in support of a multi-data center, active-active, event driven platform that is backed by Kafka. Your contributions will include design and delivery of cloud deployable microservice solutions, as well as platform components and packages for use by other development teams.Primary Responsibilities
- Build modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications.
- Bring Engineering discipline to design and problem solve
- Evangelize best practices
- End-User Focus.
- Collaborate with peers to deliver quality technology.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience and technical knowledge.
- 6-10+ years Software Development Experience in Microsoft Stack
- 6-10+ years background in software development in C# and one or more other programming languages.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture
- Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins, TFS
- Exposure to SOLID, Architectural Patterns, Development Best Practices
- Unit Testing, Test Driven Development and use of mocking frameworks.
- Git Repository, TFS Version Control or other source controls.
- MVC, Angularjs, Angular 5+, React
- Security Engineering or Knowledge of OWASP Principles a plus
- Kafka knowledge a plus
- NoSQL Solutions a plus
- Experience building in Event Driven Architecture a plus