Minimum Required Skills:
Kotlin, SWIFT, C, C++, Android
Title: Senior Mobile Systems Engineer
HQ: New York
Type: 100% Remote & Full-time
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
Requirements: Android/iOS Development (Kotlin & Swift/Obejective-C) and C or C++
If you are a strong Mobile Developer with C/C++ experience, please read on!
Based out of New York, we are developing a state of the art debugging technology for modern-day software. Our main product increases the quality, reliability, and support by proactively automating software error detection, response and resolution.
If you are interested in joining our exciting mission to deliver/create top tier software debugging solutions, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Delivering both open-source and proprietary software solutions
- Be point of contact for mobile SDK integrations
- Interface with product team and engineers to provide innovative solutions to current and anticipated problems out client's mobile application observability.
- Help us provide the best solutions for improving observability into application failures for mobile platforms.
What You Need for this Position
At least 3 - 5 years of experience:
- Android (Java/Kotlin)
- iOS (Objective-C/Swift)
Being interested in low-level programming, working with compilers, operating systems, memory and more!
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
- Full-Remote - Flexible working environment
- Great Medical Package
- 401kSo, if you are strong with Mobile Development and looking for a new opportunity to grow, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice