We are searching for a Remote Senior Digital Marketing Manager who is both hands-on and data-driven to join our team. While this role will initially be a one person show, it will start building out a team by Q2 or Q3 and continue to staff junior roles as appropriate given the demand.
The position will be responsible for developing sound digital marketing strategy, measuring its effectiveness, and optimizing paid advertising, social media, email marketing, and SEO efforts. Duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns and web properties across all digital networks and platforms.
You will be extremely hands-on to start but this will eventually shift as we build out a team. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with proven experience managing digital marketing efforts. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee all digital marketing efforts across our internal home services and fitness industry clients.
- Initially plan and execute all digital marketing, from SEO to SEM, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Build and develop a team of senior and junior marketers to support you.
- Design and maintain our social media presence.
- Own testing and optimization of internal client websites
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify and explore growth strategies.
- Identify trends and insights as a means of optimizing spend and performance.
- Plan, execute, and measure ad and landing page experiments to maximize conversion.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels where applicable.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and marketing platforms.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field is required. Master's preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing all aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, display)
- Salesforce or similar CRM system experience a plus
- Experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- An eye for visually appealing creative and web design
- The ability to write quality ad copy and content
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels (e.g., Unbounce, Instapage, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments (e.g., Optimizely, Optimize, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads and Facebook campaigns
- Local marketing experience with Groupon, Yelp, and other similar platforms
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This is a fully remote position, the ideal candidate will preferably be on EST or CST time zones. We will not be accepting applications from agencies at this time.