CSI Companies is seeking Remote Seasonal Tax Accountants for our client - a top global accounting firm!
As a US Tax Senior you use your experience in accounting and taxation to provide compliance and consulting services to your clients. You will develop your industry specialty in offshore financial markets, including hedge funds and private equity clients. You perform technical research of taxation issues and assist in developing tax planning strategies. You prepare complex US tax returns and tax compliance filings. Responsibilities:
- Serve a portfolio of investment management clients and reinsurance companies providing US tax reporting and consulting services for both US and non-US partnerships and corporations
- Perform detail-level review of tax workpapers, allocations and tax returns, as well as perform research to advise on transactional and tax planning opportunities
- Have a solid understanding of Subchapter K related to hedge fund structures, financial products and related tax adjustments, and aggregate allocations
- Collaboration with in-house Tax team.
This is a remote, work from home position. You may be located anywhere within the US.
- 2+ years; years completing US tax compliance for partnerships and/or corporations including specific experience with hedge funds
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- Experience in OneSource, GoSystems and/or similar tax software and a strong interest in learning new technology.
- Excellent communications skills
- State Tax Analysis, Planning & Research experience
- Advanced Tax Technology experience