Tatum is currently assisting a Venture Capital firm with a REMOTE Senior Fund Accountant search. The company is located on the West Coast and open to candidates anywhere in the US. You can work in the time zone you live in or Pacific Time the company is in. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree and 1 years of Fund Accounting experience within the Investment industry.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Perform bank reconciliations, process journal entries for complex transactions, and prepare supporting financial schedules
- Prepare work paper files for accuracy and completeness, including capital activity, investment activity, income and expense accruals, valuation adjustments, etc.
- Prepare management fee calculations and supporting schedules
- Prepare investor allocations and capital account statements
- Prepare distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, allocations, and investor notices
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
- Support the year-end audit process, in collaboration with the team, client, and auditors
- Prepare ad hoc / customized reports for fund or investors
- Review all transaction documentation and supporting files, and understand the features of the investment transactions, accruals, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. A Master's, MBA, or a CPA is a plus.
- 1 years of Fund Accounting experience, with a focus on investments funds
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact with others at various levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel skills, is a plus
Please apply or email your resume to
skills: Fund Accounting, Fund Reporting, Month-End Close, Investment Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.