If you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with React/Node experience, please read on!
Headquartered in beautiful Salt Lake City UT with remote teams across the nation, we are a booming SaaS company focusing on solutions for administrators, teachers, and students in higher education!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE opportunity for growth!
- Competitive base salary!
- Very competitive benefits package (Company-covered premiums for you and dependents, stock options, 401k with company matching, unlimited PTO)!
- Cutting-edge tech!
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Full stack versatility
- Frontend experience with React
- Backend experience with Node or Java
- Database experience with SQL (MySQL, Postgres) and/or NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Cloud services experience with AWS
HUGE bonus points if you have...
- Experience with Elixir
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience in a DevSecOps environment
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary ($140-160k DOE)!
- Comprehensive benefits package (Full premium coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision for employee and dependents)!
- 401k with company matching!
- Stock option plan!
- Unlimited PTO!
- Cutting-edge tech
- Fully remote opportunity
- Fun and innovative company culture
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with React/Node experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NG5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Noah Gjertsen-Illig - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.