REMOTE - Senior Full-Stack Engineer
This role is remote for Covid times and then WFH flexible post Covid
This role can be contract or full-time
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No Corp to Corp.
About The Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Senior Full-stack Engineer passionate about developing full-stack applications using Scala and React, defending online users against abuse to help us build, scale, and maintain tools that have a direct impact on the lives of our users and the success of our business. We need natural leaders who take active roles in shaping the future of the companies engineering while embodying our core values.
- Be a senior member on the engineering team to build a complex application using React/Redux with Scala/Python backend.
• Familiarity with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
• Interest in working closely with a diverse, multi-functional team: you think critically about users' needs and can interpret those findings into features and products.
• Work in a collaborative environment and interact effectively with others.
• Ground your decisions with data and reasoning and can adapt to new information to make informed choices.
• Bring thoughtful perspectives, empathy, creativity, and a positive attitude to solve problems at scale.
• B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
• 7+ years of relevant professional experience
• Strong experience building product and features and enjoy working with technologies like React, Typescript, GraphQL, Scala, and SQL databases.
- provided by Dice