This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $145,000 per yearA bit about us:
We have created a media intelligence platform for our clients to stay connected and on top of their media reach and help them strategically stay ahead of the competition. We have over 50 offices worldwide and are looking to add to our team! Location:
4+ yearsWhy join us?
- Fantastic culture
- Internal growth
- Challenging work with great teams
- International travel opportunities
- Conferences and continued training
- Full insurance benefits
The team that you would be working on creates a reporting platform for our clients to share their content and analytics to their customers. You will be a part of the development, testing, and support of web applications. Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Architect and code the front-end of innovative, customizable & exportable reports
- Write quality, well-tested code that serves as the foundation of the front-end.
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and product managers to define requirements and complete features.
- 4+ years of front end development
- JS patterns and tooling (Node.js, ES Modules, async/await)
- Jest (or similar unit testing frameworks)
- RESTful APs or GraphQL
- Git (or similar revision control systems)
- Stencil.js (preferred)
- UI design (preferred)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.