---THIS POSITION IS REMOTE---
If you are a Senior Director, Product with video advertising experience, please read on!
Founded in 2003, we are am award winning mobile-first advertising platform that develops constantly inventive campaigns for more than 200 of the most recognizable companies in the world. Our marketplace, which consists of an invitation-only group of effective publishers, enables us to reach all smartphone users in the US on a scale greater than that of Google and Facebook while also ensuring brand safety, amazing viewability, and the highest level of security against ad fraud. We are the first mobile advertiser to achieve complete ads.txt compliance!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation
- Equity options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Organize and guide a group of product managers.
- Oversee the plan of action and direct the main product to success.
- Set the business strategy and collaborate closely with senior leadership to communicate and carry it out.
- Directly participate in one or more product initiatives. autonomous operation to efficiently meet product deadlines and KPIs;
- Work with the project team, engineering and design teams to identify, define, and develop product innovations.
- Establish requirements, then direct execution in a Scrum-based agile development framework.
- To guarantee that the market receives the product's full value, work together with product marketing on go-to-market initiatives.
- Be a part of the overall business and product strategy.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of our entire business strategy and the larger advertising technology industry and serve as a mentor to others.
- Prepare any necessary training and communication materials for the entire company.
- Business KPIs and product indicators are tracked and reported.
- Serve as a superb illustration of how a product manager can utilize their abilities to comprehend market issues and assist in developing clever solutions.
- Support ongoing management and product strategy delivery improvements
What You Need for this Position
At least 5+ years' product management experience with a combination of the following
- People Management
- Mobile Apps
So, if you are a Senior Director, Product with video advertising experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kevin JonesEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KJ2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.
Kevin Jones - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.