Randstad Technologies is looking to add a 100% remote Senior Data Analyst to one of our top healthcare clients. Experience with SQL, Excel, Tableau, or Power BI are helpful for this role. If you enjoy the retrieval and analysis of data, and identification of operational deficiencies, please consider the following qualifications.
location: Somerville, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supports Enterprise Data Office to use data to drive clinical, financial, network and operational functions within the organization.
- Prioritize data analyses as directed by the Enterprise Data Officer or Manager, draw conclusions about data findings and communicate findings to relevant organizational departments.
- With direction or guidance from Enterprise Data Officer or Manager, independently design analyses to discover, articulate, assess or measure impact of organization programs or initiatives.
- Performs functions such as, but not limited to: development and maintenance of self-service reporting/dashboards, analysis related to utilization patterns related to common conditions or disorders, population trends, readmission rates, authorization determination rates or outliers, , member identification for various clinical programs, contract leakage detection, contract performance evaluation, network reporting (access, availability, disruption), etc.
- Conducts ad hoc analysis as needed to meet various operational and organizational needs.
- Assists in the acquisition of data and report development to support required reporting for MassHealth Quality Improvement Goals, NCQA, clinical program evaluations, network reporting, or other organizational initiatives.
- Gathers and documents specifications required to facilitate report development and production.
- Collaborates with cross functional areas across the organization for routine or ad hoc analyses, special projects or to enhance automation of processes (i.e. Clinical, Quality, Medical Economics, Network Management, Product, Sales, etc.)
- Serves as a resource for other teams within the organization for projects and tasks requiring advanced technical skills.
- Serves as an expert, "super-user" of available data sources (e.g., Data Warehouse, Reporting, Dashboards) and predictive modeling tools.
- Anticipates and meets, or exceeds, internal and/or external customer expectations and requirements; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Train and mentor junior analysts as needed to improve their analytic skills and knowledge of enterprise data.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion are integrated as a guiding principle.
- Persist in accomplishing objectives to consistently achieve results despite any obstacles and setbacks that arise.
- Build strong relationships and infrastructures
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or the equivalent combination of training and experience, plus 5-7 years of related experience.
- Advanced SQL and Excel skills
- 3-5 years of health care payer industry experience.
- 5+ years of analytic work in a professional work environment
- Experience with document management, relational database systems, data warehouse and data mining, Web and systems analysis/development.
- Experience with medical, behavioral health and pharmacy claims and associated terminology.
- Prior experience working for a health plan or in a managed care setting is preferred
- Must be able to provide consultation to constituents to identify their needs
- Must be extremely detail oriented and draw well thought-out conclusions.
- Must be able to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Expert in SQL Server.
- Demonstrate core brand principles of always listening, challenging conventions, and providing value.
- Respect the talent and unique contribution of every individual, and treat all people in a fair and equitable manner.
- Exercise self-awareness; monitor impact on others; be receptive to and seek out feedback; use self-discipline to adjust to feedback.
- Be accountable for delivering high-quality work. Act with a clear sense of ownership.
- Bring fresh ideas forward by actively listening to and working with employees and the people we serve.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Analysis
- SQL Server
- Power BI
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- provided by Dice