About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a successful, international multi-level marketing company
- This company distributes products to nearly 80 countries
- The Guinness Book of World Records named their product one of the greatest inventions of the 20 th century!
- Company sales north of 1.8B
- Over 10,000 employees worldwide
- Founded in 1948!
- 4-star review on Glassdoor with well over 450 reviews!
- The position is open due to a recent promotion
- 100% remote role....FOREVER!
- Work for an amazing manager!!!!
Overview of the Senior Accountant Role:
- Prepare consolidation journal entries for the monthly consolidation process
- Prepare quarterly footnotes and financial statements.
- Review and consolidate monthly financial data from reporting units and prepare various analyses
- Prepare quarter-end and year-end reporting schedules and assist with external and internal audits
- Provide support for the preparation of quarterly and annual SEC filings and board presentations
- Provide assistance and support to operating units and other departments to ensure that financial results are prepared in accordance with GAAP/
- Assist with testing of Financial Reporting department's internal control procedures.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Longview system/database.
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Three to five years of accounting experience.
- Public Accounting or large public company experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently under the general guidance and with self-initiative.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrates motivation and teamwork in a dynamic, multi-cultural business environment.
- Ability to work well within deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Longview and Oracle is a plus