D&R Partners have the pleasure to exclusively represent a new to market Real Estate lender who are institutionally funded and growing intensely. Our client have built a solid sales structure and now ready to grow the lending team with the appointment of a Senior Bridging Underwriter.
The successful Senior Bridging Underwriter will:
- Manage a pipeline of loan applications
- Underwrite loan applications against company's lending criteria and credit appetite
- Acknowledge any risk associated with loan
- Resolve all relevant underwriting enquiries
- Recommend appropriate mitigation of risks where necessary
- Provide excellent service to brokers and customers
- Strong communication with internal and external stakeholders
The appointed Senior Bridging Underwriter will have existing experience with:
- Underwriting both Bridging & Development Finance loans
- Managing a pipeline of complex & HNW cases efficiently
- Ideally CeMAP qualified (although not essential)
- Have a strong understanding and working knowledge of Development/Real Estate Finance
- Evaluating loan applications and making risk based decisions for real estate bridging, refurbishment and development finance.
If you are a Real Estate Finance expert who is eager to progress quickly, then please apply now!
Our client can offer hybrid or full-time work from home, a generous basic salary, discretionary annual bonus and the opportunity to progress into a Head of within 6-12 months.