Remote Senior Associate Corporate Strategy
Remote work (prefer CT - PT time zone)
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Responsible for leveraging strong financial analysis and modeling skills, including the ability to interpret disparate, complex data to drive retention strategies
* Develop customer segmentation/ lifecycle to guide credit strategy and optimize Cash Flow.
* Design testing schema, execute and readout out on A/B tests to optimize retention budget
* Assess & build business cases on new customer loyalty programs, capital projects, value-add initiatives that have a positive impact on churn
* Developing a clear and well-articulated strategic and financial rationale for proposed investments and effectively communicating such rationale to key stakeholders including C-Suite leadership
* Performing gap analyses to identify measures needed to achieve or sustain market position
* Assessing underlying market trends and competitive dynamic
* Identifying key short- and long-term strategic initiatives to improve business performance and competitive positioning
* Collaborate and build strong teamwork and communications with internal stakeholders including Care, Analytics, Marketing, Product, Finance
* Lead metric-driven retention strategies with customer care partners, with a focus on optimizing offers
* Distill core components of complex problems into succinct and easily understood solutions.
* Demonstrates confidence and poise in presenting hypotheses, conclusions and recommendations to senior management
Education: Typically, a masters degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Typically, 3-5 years of experience in related field. Supervisory: No.