REMOTE Senior Analyst/Programmer to Serve the Nation's Leading Healthcare Provider
My name is David Slaymaker and my company, Analysts/American Cybersystems is currently seeking a skilled and motivated SR Analyst/Programmer to assist the Nation's Leading Healthcare Provider. Our client's Section of Operations Transition Service within the Enterprise Operations Division expects the incumbent to partner with existing team members and the Clinic's Cloud Platform program teams to research, define, and implement Platform Operations technology to deliver new digital services to the long- term run organization.
Please review the position's Responsibilities and Duties, below. If you are interested and feel qualified, please email your resume to david.slaymaker(at)analysts.com and then call David Slaymaker at .Job Requirements:
- Applicants must have broad technical knowledge of IT systems along with a strong desire to
learn new technologies and concepts in support of cloud-based service delivery.
- Experience with Python, Terraform, API platforms, Azure DevOps pipeline and release
management, ServiceNow, Agile methodologies, and providing support for vended or custom
developed digital products or applications is a must.
- Bachelors and 3yrs exp is required.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system
software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as
the configuration and support of hardware systems across the Clinic.
- In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives
and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals.
- Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and
functionality within established environment.
- Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated
hardware at multiple Clinic sites.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource
inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and
works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure
proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Acts as a liaison to Clinic's departments and vendors to adequately support the division's
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the Clinic's practices, to
perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
If you are interested and feel qualified, please email your resume to david.slaymaker(at)analysts.com and then call David Slaymaker at .