Senior Accountant - CPA Required - Remote!
*Individual must be based Nashville (or within 1-2 hours driving distance), due to occasional company meetings and events*
Our client is a growing healthcare technology company looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team.
- Position is newly created due to growth
- Reports to Controller (placed by Vaco) and works closely with additional leadership and parent company
- Will help review the work of the Staff Accountant
- Position involves both full-cycle accounting and financial analysis responsibilities
- Strong benefits include 3 weeks of vacation, paid holidays (10), volunteer time off, healthcare, 401k match, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, annual CPA renewal and CPE costs, etc.
- Accounting degree
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience
- CPA (or near completion) required
Accounting degree 2-3 years of public accounting experience CPA (or near completion) required