A rapidly growing healthcare analytics company is seeking experienced leaders to join their organization as a Remote Second Shift Call Center Supervisor
. This organization is headquartered in California, but the call center is fully remote.
As the company continues to expand, they are seeking experienced Remote Second Shift Call Center Supervisors
to supervise, coach, and develop their call service representatives. This is a 100% remote position so the individual can sit anywhere nationwide, and the hours would be 1:30pm-10:00pm CST. Remote Second Shift Call Center Supervisor Responsibilities:
Remote Second Shift Call Center Supervisor Requirements:
- Lead a team of around 20 representatives, providing daily coaching and motivation
- Ensure that team members are hitting established metrics and providing customers with high-quality service
- Foster a positive environment through encouragement and recognition of hard work
- Listen to calls and perform other quality assurance activities
- Regularly conduct one-on-one sessions focused on professional development
- Administer performance reviews and take disciplinary action as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of management/supervisory experience from a call center environment
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to hold direct reports accountable to established metrics
- Ability to work a rotating weekend shift if needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
This organization is seeking confident, proactive leaders to drive their customer service performance and contribute to the company's continued growth. As a Remote Second Shift Call Center Supervisor
, you will have significant opportunity for career advancement and will be able to shape the direction of this growing, evolving company.
If you are interested in joining this organization as a Remote Second Shift Call Center Supervisor
, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network Keywords and Related Terms:
call center , contact center , call center manager , call center supervisor , contact center manager , contact center supervisor , manager , supervisor , leader , team lead , customer service , healthcare , hospitals , second shift, 2 nd shift , supervisor , remote
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.