Established Full Service Lender is seeking REMOTE DE LAPP/SAR Underwriters to run Scenario Desk. With the current expansion, a scenario desk UW would be great for addressing questions form the sales team. This firm was established in the 1940's has lasted through all the ups and downs of our economy. This success was accomplished through hard work and innovation in the everchanging mortgage industry. Their strong industry relationships have allowed for powerful negotiating leverage with top firms. Join a firm with a solid market share that only has growth in mind.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation
- Proven longevity and currently expanding.
- Great Benefits including, Medical +prescriptions, Dental, Life, 8 Paid Holidays per year and more...
What You Will Be Doing
- REMOTE-- The Scenario Desk Underwriter position is there to provide MLO's and processors with precise and prompt underwriting decisions on specific scenarios or questions in regard to the loan file. Resolves loan file issues proactively in the loan process and saves frontline underwriters time by resolving complex issues prior to submission.
What You Need for this PositionRequired
VA LAPP/SAR DesignationPreferred
7+ Years Experience as Frontline UW Required
Experienced DE LAPP/SAR Underwriters are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at: Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DF7- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Darrell Foster - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.