The Salesforce Architect role is NOW REMOTE
Must have CPQ experience as well
Will need to live in the EST "maybe" 1 hour time difference could work
. This individual will be responsible for:
developing & administering platform roadmaps
Own the full application design & development process for Salesforce & associated applications (e.g. CRM ecosystem) that translates business requirements into functional solutions
Will be required to hands on develop & configure changes and customization in Salesforce: design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving the configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
Design solutions with maximum usability
At least 5+ years of experience on Salesforce & Force platform as an architect
3+ years working with Visualforce and Apex
3+ years of recent Salesforce platform experience with Lightning
Salesforce Specialization & Domain Architect Certifications required
Experience with API Lifecyle Management application integrations, preferably involving Salesforce & Kong
Experience leading a team of developers, conducting code reviews, and estimating development efforts
Proven track record with architecting solutions for large, complex enterprise projects
Strong experience with CPQ & Billing (SteelBrick)
* Architect level experience (8+ full cycle implementations in the Salesforce)
* 8+ yrs of experience leading project/implementation teams of 5+ people
* Have solid experience in the implementation of enterprise systems, especially CPQ/Billing systems.
* Must have played technical roles with hands-on experience in the past, not necessarily on recent projects.
* Strong business process knowledge of CPQ, CLM, Lead-to-Cash processes.
* Should be equally comfortable in dealing with business teams, including senior management and technical teams.
* Positive attitude and willingness to go the extra yard to make Customer Win.- provided by Dice