Remote Sales at Policygenius
Tired of cold calling and building a book of business before being able to apply your insurance subject matter expertise? Are you an auto & home insurance expert looking to take the wheel in your career in an innovative and exciting environment? Policygenius is looking for ambitious Sales Associates to join our team of experts!
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced auto & home agents to join our team remotely full-time. Our sales team thrives on collaboration, creative competitions, and thoughtful communication with customers as we drive a positive, tech-enhanced experience in an industry typically known for being old-school and paper-based. Individuals who reside in Alaska, California, Colorado, Montana, Nevada, and Rhode Island are not eligible for this remote role. In this role, you will
Wed love to hear from you if
- Work collaboratively with your peers to continue to build out our rapidly expanding auto & home insurance team
- Prepare consultative, value-based presentations for our clients based on our quoting teams recommendations and provide a world-class customer experience
- Coordinate with carriers to efficiently communicate our clients needs
- Contribute toward team goals and frequently support onboarding of new teammates (we're growing!!)
- Master the workflows, team norms, policies, software, and tools necessary to meet quality standards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) day-to-day
- Adapt and contribute to regularly evolving processes to improve individual/team efficiency
You can expect...
- You have 2+ years of insurance sales experience and an active Property & Casualty license
- You're a product expert with experience selling home & auto insurance products
- You have a demonstrated track record of successfully working remotely
- You are willing to travel to the Durham or New York City office when there is business need
- You possess a positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, and passion for helping clients
- You're a collaborator with a strong teamwork mindset you take ownership of your work AND your team's success
- You're an excellent communicator, both verbally and written, with internal and external stakeholders
- You have strong attention to detail and self-management
- Youre comfortable with working a flexible schedule
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & HSA options
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers and a welcoming, inclusive culture
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right and feel good about it and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Weve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else online and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, were proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (weve doubled in size year over year!), weve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why weve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row! Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!