Join a team that puts its People First! As member of First American's family of companies, Mortgage Solutions provides lenders with solutions to originate, close and service quality loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit .
The Remote Sales Analyst will work closely with the Sales Operations management and sales teams to provide on-going support and maintenance of our business systems, processes and data. The Sales Analyst will provide CRM systems support of Salesforce.com or other CRM system, including maintenance of sales representative, reporting, data clean-up, and data auditing with a focus on data integrity and quality. Additionally, the Sales Operations Analyst will provide assistance with sales support, project coordination, creating and maintaining documentation, accommodating ad-hoc user requests and developing management dashboard reporting (Excel Proficiency). The Sales Operations Analyst role includes departmental coordination between Sales Operations, Product Management, Project Management and general activities to assist the Sales and Operations management teams.
* Act as primary support person for the Sales Operations Manager and/or Sales Operations Management
* Maintain the documentation around processes and activities performed by Sales Operations
* Act as a liaison with other departments to ensure the integrity of master data information through the CRM system (Sales Force) and reporting structures
* Review and analyze solutions by working with Management and Operations/Sales members
* Assist, coordinate, and lead in the development of responses and solutions to company-wide CRM requests, this includes but is not limited to informational, content, and analytical requests
* Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
* Communicate and work effectively with organizational departments on data management
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
* Knowledge of MS Office applications, with heavy emphasis on Excel
* Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Sound decision making and problem solving skills
* Ability to build relationships and ensure cooperation across First American product companies
* Ability to work independent of direct instruction or supervision to achieve goals and objectives
* Must be comfortable working with all levels of employees and management throughout First American enterprise.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
* 3-5 years experience in business operations or similar roles
* 2+ years of analyst experience
License or Certification
* Microsoft Office User (MOS) certification preferred, not required
* CRM (Salesforce.com) certification preferred, not required
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.