If you are a Full Stack Engineer with Ruby on Rails experience, please read on!
Location: 100% Remote
- Perm/Direct hire opportunity
- Salary: $85k-100k
- Job Summary:
The primary functions of the role is to design, modify, develop, write and implement web-based software programming applications and components; support and/or install software applications and components; work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintain documentation of process flow.
What You Will Be Doing
- Development of new Ecommerce website to support alternate business channel.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology
- Maintain and modify software; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes
- Test and develop programming modifications
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls
- Write and maintain programming documentation
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference
- Develop scalable and maintainable ecommerce platform.
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle.
What You Need for this Position
- Must be currently living in the US
- 5+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Expereinced MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search
Interested? Apply today or send your resume to: Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LF2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lauren Formby - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.