Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Rewards Representative and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork - belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career - growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
Our Rewards Guides provide exceptional customer service support for Ford and Lincoln customer Rewards Programs. These are loyalty marketing platforms designed to reward members for doing business with the company. Our Rewards Guides provide a high level of customer and dealer support through a variety of requests through multiple channels including phone, chat and email. The support includes app troubleshooting, concern resolution, product information, sales incentives/campaign support, and general information and/or questions, providing best in class service. Full training and a supportive team environment is provided.
The type of person that is successful in this role is someone who enjoys interacting with customers, can balance workload and enjoys working with a team.
- Minimum high school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Six (6) months of customer service/sales experience in a contact center operations environment desired
- Experience with customer contact system desired
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong listening and communications skills (written and oral); ability to understand and diffuse upset customers
- Ability to think logically and solve problems
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism at all times
- Customer service, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational, time management, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Team building skills, to work well within a close team environment - self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Saturday 8:30am - 8pm
Work From Home Requirements
This is a permanent work-at-home position. Candidates must be from the following locations: and surrounding areas: Ann Arbor, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Holland, Kalamazoo, and Battle Creek.
In order to successfully work from home, you must have the following:
- Internet access with a minimum speed of 4 MBPS up and 10 MBPS down
- A secure quiet area in the home to work from
- The ability to work effectively in a work-at-home setting
- The ability to come on-site in Allen Park once a quarter for training
- Ownership of or access to an Ethernet cord is required at employees cost
- Ability to be hardwired into home router
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard, and mouse are provided by the company
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Holiday pay
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.