Company DescriptionAbout us, but we'll be brief
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
In addition, for the last five years we've been name in the top 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine.Job Description
A Research and Development Senior Tax Associate is part of a multi-disciplinary team of consultants that assist Experian's clients calculate and substantiate an R&D tax credit benefit.
- Collecting relevant data from client finance, accounting, and engineering personnel
- Scheduling and leading client interviews (including limited travel to client locations)
- Researching tax technical issues
- Data gathering, analysis, and analytics
- Calculating and/or reviewing federal and state R&D credits
- Drafting and/or reviewing technical project reports
- Assisting with IRS and state audits as necessary
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years Tax experience required
- Self-motivated, problem solving mentality essential
- Commitment to exceptional client service (i.e., meeting client and regulatory filing deadlines)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
- Ability to travel and work at client locations
- Accounting and science backgrounds welcome
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.