Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Human Resources, the Recruiting Manager is responsible for leading full-cycle recruiting efforts for the comapany's population and cultivating a pipeline of quality talent to meet the company's goals and objectives. This role optimizes, modernizes, and automates processes, policies, tools and systems that support efficient hiring practices.
Oversee company's recruitment process in its entirety. This includes modifying and designing recruiting processes, tracking and monitoring recruiting metrics, building relationships with hiring managers, supervising the recruiting team and monitoring the team's performance.
100% Remote - base office in SF,CA
Salary Range: $80-100K BOE
- Develop and create sustainable, targeted recruitment strategies and techniques for qualified candidates via applicant review, direct sourcing, referrals, networking, professional communities, etc.
- Proactively source, recruit, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for all open positions.
- Perform analysis and forecast the hiring needs of all departments.
- Lead the planning, development and management of employer branding activities.
- Design, plan and execute recruitment and selection processes (e.g. conduct interviews and screen calls, administer psychological tests, etc.).
- Track and record recruiting metrics for organization and team meetings.
- Develop strategies to enhance the candidate experience.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to clearly define open roles, including the responsibilities, requirements, compensation, etc.
- Manage and negotiate both the selection and offer process including but not limited to, candidate compensation, benefits, and relocation of the candidate.
- Assist with managing the recruiting budget.
- Create training & best practices for Hiring Managers.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Drive outreach events such as attending networking events, career fairs, and university partnerships, etc.
- 5+ years full life cycle, high-volume recruiting, or talent acquisition experience with at least 2-3 years in people management.
- Advanced-level knowledge of recruiting media & software such as Cornerstone Recruiting and with popular job boards.
- Passionate about creating a world class candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills, and ability to effectively communicate with all employee and management levels.
- Must have intermediate to advance proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). MS Teams and SharePoint are helpful.
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills and abilities to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities are required with extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience of at 7+ years high-volume recruiting experience.
- Ability to own and drive projects from planning to execution.
- Prior experience and/or strong interest in working in a non-profit organization.
- Understanding of affordable housing and community development a significant plus.