This is a remote position and is open to candidates in any US state. Boston-area staff have the option to work fully remote or a hybrid using our downtown office space.
The Recruiting Coordinator supports the hiring managers, executives and Director of People Operations in recruiting activities.
Specific responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
* Work with Human Resources and management on recruiting strategies.
* Review resumes and build applicant pools.
* Conduct initial interviews for candidates in the US, UK, Australia, and other locations of operations.
* Apply applicable state and federal laws in regard to recruitment activities.
* Coordinate schedules of candidates for hiring manager interviews.
* Administer and manage recruitment tests.
* Validate candidate skills through reference checks.
* Conduct administrative and recruiting support work as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 2 years of experience as a recruiter or in a role with significant recruitment responsibilities.
* Bachelor's degree is preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
* Sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks.
* Professional, friendly disposition.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure.
* Enthusiasm for the company and what we offer to new recruits.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k, Flex Work Schedule, Paid Time Off, in-office perks and more! To learn more about Brafton, visit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).