Delaware North is searching for a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition and Innovation Center consisting of talented recruiters, recruitment marketers, and employer brand specialists who collaborate to source, screen, assess, select, and advise on hiring top talent. In this role, focused on hourly and seasonal opportunities, you will use your considerable recruitment, sales, and marketing skills to match internal and external talent to our business needs.
- Source, screen, recruit and present high quality, diverse talent to hiring managers for selection.
- Use Delaware North's candidate database and other sourcing tools to proactively connect with candidates and build relationships that convert passive candidates to hires.
- Build relationships with stakeholders to demonstrate the value of having a senior talent acquisition advisor and to better align talent to business needs.
- In partnership with Talent Attraction Partner, ideate and execute an attraction strategy.
- Advocate for and contribute to Delaware North's employer value proposition.
- A minimum of 3 years of full life-cycle recruiting, preferably in high volume hourly recruitment.
- Use of cloud/web-based applicant tracking or automated recruitment modules, mobile applications, and candidate relationship tools.
- Social and digital recruiting savvy.
- Excellent cold calling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making, negotiation, problem-solving, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Self-assurance and sound judgment when working with hiring managers and team members.
- Knowledge and experience in behavior-based and/or competency-based interviewing.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.