As a Recruiter you will impact both our candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs. You will…
- Leverage your experience to source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools, our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and social media platforms
- Build relationships with top candidates and develop a pipeline of qualified resources
- Screen and interview qualified candidates via phone, video and in-person meetings to qualify candidates for open positions with our clients (primarily relationship-driven accounts with solid feedback)
- Manage advertisements in appropriate media and social networking sites to attract candidates for all positions as needed.
- Participate in and attend networking events as a means to obtain a strong pipeline of candidates and to effectively meet hiring needs and business initiatives.
- Manage scheduling and logistics for all interviews between your candidates and hiring managers.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
- Negotiate pay rates
- Interact with and attend client meetings
- Provide regular status reports to the Recruiting Manager and ensure that candidate tracking is up-to-date and compliant in the ATS
- Utilize creative marketing and sourcing techniques to attract key talent
Do you have the following?
- Hunger to succeed
- Customer or sales focused experience
- Collaborated in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial tendencies
- Highly effective communication skills
- Key Traits: Energetic, competitive, confident, persistent, organized, commission-oriented/money motivated, and strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)