--This is a 100% Remote Position--
We're a technology startup with a growing client base, and money coming in the door. Our profit model is a little different than most which is why it's been so appealing for our investors.
If you're a Developer or Hacker with React Native experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to the advancement of a technology platform that integrates real-time communications and group collaborations
- Use the newest technologies, frameworks, and libraries
- Head down coding with a talented group of people who have had close to a dozen successful exits
What You Need for this Position
- Full Stack Development
- React Native
- A passion for coding
- A desire to keep building
What's In It for You
- Work 100% Remotely
- Base Salary + Equity
- Standard Benefits Package
- Rewarding and Flexible Schedule
So, if you are a Developer with React Native experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MY1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Yassen - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.