Apex Systems is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst for a Fortune 500 client! For immediate consideration, please submit your most updated resume to Job Title:
Quality Assurance Analyst Location:
Remote 100% Length:
Currently estimated to last until 12/31/2020 but there is a possibility this project will extend into 2021. Responsibilities:
About Apex Systems:
- Able to develop and follow test scripts
- Capable of creating a traceability matrix, developing test scenarios/scripts, and performing testing activities.
- Ability to work with an Agile team.
- Ability to log defects and assist developers with defect resolution activities.
- Azure DevOps (ADO) exposure is a plus (Navigating the Wiki, Estimating User Stories, Test Plan, Feature/User Story creation).
- Ability to keep an open mind to requirement changes and understanding when they're appropriate based on development capabilities.
- Apex offers a number of resources to our contractors including:
- Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Strong Support Network - A network of Recruiters, Support Services, and Contractor Care Representatives are here to help our contractors succeed. We have a job portal which has all of our job openings with our 1,200+ clients. We also have off-boarding/end of assignment resources to help you during the transition when you're wrapping up, including a Career Coaching Program and 15+ Career Readiness workshops for job seekers
- Awards - Apex is a proud recipient of the Best of Staffing awards for both Client Satisfaction and Contractor Satisfaction
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by Dice