If you are a Remote Public Cloud Security Architect with experience, please read on!
We're looking for a Public Cloud Security Architect to join our remote team. This candidate will have strong business knowledge and technical experience in security to help develop strategy, roadmap and execution of our cloud security program as well as mature our existing on-premise security operations. This highly visible, high impact role will partner with the Chief Security Architect and members of the IT staff on a daily basis; as well as interact with company leadership. This person plays a critical role in directly influencing how decisions relating to privacy, security, governance, policy enforcement, and compliance recommendations are made especially those relating to our public cloud architecture. This is a position with a high degree of autonomy, candidate must be able to prioritize competing tasks and initiatives and follow through to completion.
What You Will Be DoingEssential Functions And Responsibilities
Other Core Functions
- Develop next-generation cloud security framework, governance, and policies for public cloud.
- Map NTT's current IT security tools to those in the public cloud.
- Implement and document all newly created policies and offerings.
- Help develop sales material and productize our public cloud offerings.
- Manage said public cloud infrastructure while training internal resources for eventual takeover.
- Oversees security awareness initiatives related to cloud and collaboration platforms.
- Participate in IT security and governance meetings.
- Mentor other Security system analysts to develop their skills and guide where appropriate.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the implementation and capabilities of existing security controls.
- Collaborate with our enterprise architects, engineering, management, and other stakeholders on IT security related matters.
- Provide customers with guidance and planning for improved security posture.
- Coordinates with governance to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Provide systems integration guidance and a run book for Security Information & Event Management (SEIM) to integrate Azure Security Center, AWS Security Hub and GCP Security Command Center alerts.
What You Need for this PositionMinimum Qualifications
- 4 Years' experience in a security engineering or technology architecture role.
- Experience working with common information security, compliance, and audit frameworks, e.g., ISO 27001/27002, ISO 27017/27018, NIST, SSAE, PCI DSS.
- Demonstrated track record of successful technical delivery of Information Technology and Information Security projects by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives, and project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex security-related matters into business terms that are readily understood by colleagues.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to present technical analysis, both written and verbal, effectively to all levels of the company.
- Program management skills and solution support for security transformation/implementation programs.
- Experience working with one or more public cloud security toolsets.
- Strong up-to-date technical and hands-on knowledge & experience in current attack methods and approaches to detect and defend against attacks, expertise in Microsoft Cloud Suite, Cortex and Cloud security preferred.
- Solid understanding of security best practices, MFA, Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Network security, Networking controls (Firewall, VPN, Proxy, AV, SIEM, etc.).
- Available for off hours support as needed.
- Five years in a security engineering and architectural role.
- Post-graduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field.
- Subject-matter expertise across the identity and access management space as it relates to both cloud-based and on-premise technologies, and the relationship between the architectures.
- Proven implementation of on-prem and cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption.
- Experience with Identity Access Management (IAM) platform and Just-In-Time (JIT) Access design and implementation.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S), Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Azure Information Protection (AIP), Intune, and conditional access design.
- Configure native Office data loss prevention ("DLP") sensitivity types as required.
- Demonstrated experience communicating technical information to business clients
- Demonstrated experience addressing IP of company information with external parties
What's In It for You
Email Your Resume In Word To
- Competitive Comp Package
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental and Vision; Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off; Vacation, Personal Time, Sick Time & Holidays
- Investments; 401k with Company Match
- Career Development; Personal & Professional Growth, Training, Certs etc
- We Believe in Camaraderie and Having Flexibility and Fun!
- So, if you are a Remote Public Cloud Security Architect with experience, please apply today!
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NV1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nick Valenti - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.