As a Programmer Analyst you will develop and support our custom software solutions while growing your technical skillset. This is a mid-level position with individually tailored on-site training.
Your day to day responsibilities will include developing software, implementing business requirements, and troubleshooting/resolving problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Provide technical application support for existing enterprise software systems and processes.
- Communicate with team members and business users to resolve technical issues as they arise.
- Develop and implement modifications to existing features and create new features within our systems using Microsoft .NET (C#, MVC) and T-SQL.
- Develop and implement greenfield systems using Microsoft.NET (C#, MVC) and T-SQL.
- Monitor system health and debug/identify potential issues within the systems.
- Perform development tasks as a function of development cycles and system releases.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Analyze development tasks and provide feedback on feasibility and time.
- Execute deployment steps as a function of software releases.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
- Strong problem-solving abilities using critical thinking that applies logic.
- Detail orientated with the capability to deliver a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to learn technical and functionality concepts quickly with a high level of retention.
- Ability to communicate technical and functionality concepts verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle frequent and random changes understanding when building custom software nothing is 100% predictable.
Certifications and Licenses: Preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of programming, relational database management system;
- Knowledge of and experience with common software development methodologies, such as Agile or Waterfall; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interface with both technical and business team members at all levels within an organization.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certifications desired
MS Cert Pro Developer