Join a team that puts its People First! As member of First American's family of companies, Mortgage Solutions provides lenders with solutions to originate, close and service quality loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit .Job SummaryEssential Functions
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Provides a wide range of support to the Production team.
- Assists new and existing customers with questions and concerns relative to First American's products and services and communicates with the Sales Team if necessary.
- May assist in preparing monthly production reports for the team.
- May assist UCC Underwriters with questions related to First American's UCC Policy and direct them to legal counsel if needed.
- Coordinates monthly production meetings to keep UCC Underwriters up to date on procedures and to share individual production contributions for the month.
- Follows processes and procedures in daily activities, troubleshoots as needed and recommends suggestions for continuous improvements to overall operations.
- Actively contributes to the results of a team and works toward achieving goals and objectives.
- Working knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of department/field
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Establishes effective working relationships at the work group level
Typical Range of Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.