Currently partnered with a global digital transformation consultancy in their search for a Martech Product Manager to support the full-lifecycle and delivery of digital products.
Remote role, supporting PST hours with quarterly travel to client.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams in developing and executing product concepts that are customer centric and data-driven.
- You will establish customer journey mapping to guide product development; then validate that learning with user testing.
- You will establish objective goals for the product with success and acceptance criteria using meaningful metrics, KPIs and quantifiable business outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 7+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting.
- You need strong experience with AEM, eComm, Data/Analytics, Mobile, etc.
- Experience with Ecommerce and Martech products.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- You need experience with Jira/Confluence to manage product roadmaps, project tracking, and high-level requirements
- You need experience working with cross-functional teams with developing and executing product concepts that are customer centric and data-driven.
- You need to be able to manage multiple complex projects at once.