If you are a REMOTE Product Manager with experience, please read on!
We are a marketing and message commerce platform that empowers brands to engage, convert, and delight customers through 1:1 personalized messaging at scale!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be fundamental in setting the tone and culture of our product team and influencing the rest of the company, working with department and executive stakeholders to move product features, and building a human-centric platform!
What You Need for this Position
3+ years of:
- Technical Product Management
- Startup Experience
- SQL Queries
- SMS Marketing industry experience
- E-Commerce industry experience
- PaaS experience
What's In It for You
- Opportunity for equity
- 100% health, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees
- Ability to grow, progress, and make an impact quickly
- A fun, enthusiastic, high-caliber team that appreciates collaboration
- Flexible PTO aka minimum time off policy
- Monthly WFH reimbursement to setup your WFH station
- Given our remote-first culture, we offer opportunities to travel to meet with the team in person throughout the year.
So, if you are a REMOTE Product Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Lizzy FaurotEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : EF5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.
Lizzy Faurot - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.