Principle UI Engineer/ArchitectRemote:
Yes, 100% Remote.Hours:
Full-TimeBase Salary Range:
Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. We are at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Our company is founded by Cybersecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for driving UI architecture.
- Design and develop rich UI web applications and reusable UI components.
- Ensure best practices, design guidelines for UI development.
- Contribute to continuously improve UI development framework and processes.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to understand the requirements and translate into UI design.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to help finalize the API designs.
- Provide technical leadership to fellow UI engineers.
What You Need for this Position
Nice To Have
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security product company.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in similar roles.
- Solid experience with displaying charts, reports and graph data structures.
- Solid experience using REST APIs and GraphQL.
- Comfortable with building UIs from mockups.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
- Operational (DevOps) experience by managing deployments, QA, scripting in AWS.
- Working knowledge of User Experience design best practices. Ability to translate user stories into visual designs, mockups and wireframes using industry standard tools, like InVision.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and AWS development.
What's In It for You
- We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
- We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level.
- A Culture of life-long learners.
- We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits, including for dependents
- Unlimited PTO
So, if you are a Principle UI Engineer/Architect with experience, please apply today!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Marcus QuigleyEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MQ1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Marcus Quigley - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.