If you are a Principal Verification Engineer / Director of Verification with CPU-based systems verification experience, please read on!Job Title:
Principal IC Verification Engineer / Director of VerificationJob Location:
REMOTE - may need to travel to Austin, TX occasionallyCompensation:
$180K - $225K base Depending on experience plus stock options!
Our company is dedicated to delivering superior solutions for blockchain, High Performance Computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and other compute-intensive applications. Led by an accomplished team with a proven track record, we are currently developing our second-generation accelerator solution. Our versatile accelerator architecture is based on an array of thousands of custom-designed 64-bit RISC-V CPU cores, tightly integrated with memory and a proprietary high speed mesh network fabric that removes crucial bottlenecks. Seamless arrays of hundreds of chips can be constructed, approaching one million cores. The open and developer-friendly RISC-V programming model eliminates vendor lock-in and greatly simplifies software development, QA, and maintenance, since there is no need to support multiple and often proprietary software stacks (e.g.- x86, CUDA, ROCM, FPGAs, etc.).
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($180K - $225K base Depending on Experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits package including stock options and flexible remote working arrangements!
- The chance to join a small start-up with huge upside potential!
What You Will Be DoingResponsibilities Include The Following
The verification lead will specify and develop new hardware verification test-benches for current and future generation ICs for the Cryptocurrency, High Performance Computing (HPC) and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning markets. You will improve existing test-benches to increase performance, quality, and efficiency. You will also identify areas for improvement in processes and methodologies, then implement those changes to advance best-practices and state of the art hardware verification.
- Review proposed designs and develop Verification strategy and plan including resources and time budgets.
- Ownership of verification environment from concept to closure.
- Developing and optimizing verification flows and overseeing regressions.
- Analysis of results from simulation for bug detection, bug resolution and functional coverage.
- Developing methodology and deploying within the Verification team.
- Full ownership of verification closure.
- Mentoring other members of the team.
- Close collaboration with System Design, Chip Design and Software/Firmware teams.
What You Need for this Position
Must have a BSEE / MSEE or similar degree with 5 - 10+ years experience with the following:
- Chip-Level systems verification
- Experience validating CPU-based systems (RISC-V and/or ARM)
- Experience in working with constrained-random verification.
- Experience in the creation of a complex verification environment.
- Demonstrable strong working experience in functional verification of complex ICs using System Verilog, UVM and SVAs.
- Excellent HDL Debug capability and strong problem-solving skills, specifically SystemVerilog code.
- Development of re-usable and scalable verification code.
- Script development using Python, Perl or similar language.
- Team leadership and mentoring experience.
- Knowledge of software language including understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms.
- Familiar with industry standard tools such as Cadence Xcelium or Synopsys VCS.
- Experience in Formal Verification.
- Knowledge of RISC-V Hardware and Software.
- Previous experience verifying Cryptocurrency, HPC or AI/ML products.
So, if you are a Principal Verification Engineer / Director of Verification with CPU-based systems verification experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to
for immediate consideration!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.