Are you a Remote Full Stack Staff Developer - React/Java with a passion for working on & building modern service oriented microservices architecture & work for a company that is making a positive impact on the economy?? If so please read on!
We are a venture backed Start up technology SaaS company on a mission to provide an end to end logistics solution! Currently, we are working with some of the top companies in the world to evolve logistics technology. This is an exciting time to be part of our growing industry as we provide 10% of the world's economy!
Due to our success , we are looking for a Remote Full Stack Staff Developer - React/Java to join our team! You will have the opportunity to apply your craft to help grow the business and improve the end user experience! This is critical position as you will be working along side executive team paving the way! If this sounds like a match for you please apply today or send your resume directly to !
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are disrupting the logistics tech space!
- Work with experienced professionals from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Twilio and more!
- We have been recognized as one of Built in's Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch!
- We are also backed by Leaders such as Brookfield ventures, Sequoia Capital
- We're creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient.
- We ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be
- We encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals.
- We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to growth and success.
What You Will Be Doing
- As a Staff Developer on the team you will apply your craft to help grow the business and improve the end user experience.
- Design and build MVP's to validate ideas quickly our stack is React/Java with some Typescript!
- Build out solutions that merit deeper investments
- Produce technical designs for larger initiatives
- Collaborate with product to help craft the technical road-map
- Level up your peers and junior members of the team
- Provide insights and guidance on initiatives
What You Need for this Position
Must Have: 8+ years of full stack production engineering experience with our stack React/Java!
- RESTful APIs
- Modern services oriented architecture
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent professional experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
So, if you are a Staff Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BO3- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bianca Oscal - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.