--This is a fully REMOTE role--
If you are a Principal Data Engineer with 5-10 years of PROFESSIONAL experience, please read on!
HQ'd on the outskirts of Santa Barbara, CA, right on the California coastline is a unique opportunity for Principal Data Engineers who love architecting data pipelines. We are a SaaS firm who have built construction software to automate the entire construction process. We input an architect's blueprints into our software and let you visualize your build using VR technology. We also automate tools, materials, contractors, etc. We streamline the entire build process and take the headache out of construction management.
For this role, we are looking for skilled Data Engineers who love building data ingestion pipelines. We are looking for someone to own and oversee the entire data process and help us establish protocols and processes. Presently, we have a team who is helping with this project but we want someone with a clear vision of different tools they would like to use/implement and how to better capitalize on user-generated and system-generated data.
What You Need for this Position
7-10 Years of PROFESSIONAL Experience, plus experience with some of the following:
Nice To Have
- Data Pipeline development
- Scala (Java or Python also accepted)
- AWS (Spark, Kafka, Flink, etc.)
- AI knowledge/expertise
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible PTO (10 paid sick days, 12 paid holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company-Sponsored Lunches
- Companywide Events
- Wellness Days
So, if you are a Principal Data Engineer with 5-10 years of PROFESSIONAL experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MC9- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Meaghan Curran - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.