Job Title: SAP Vistex Software Developer
Location: Folsom, CA
Duration: 12 Months contract
Please note: This will be a remote role to start, however, the sponsor would like to have the candidate report on-site later if possible. May be remote only for someone with the very specific skills below.
The work of a SAP Vistex Software Developer focuses on designing and developing information systems for that are appropriate for users' needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture including:
Documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups. Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing software development and domain knowledge.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field.
- Strong hands-on on ABAP Programming knowledge & SAP Vistex BADI/User-Exit. Should have deep knowledge on Vistex specific tables and Transactions.
- 5+ years of sound experience in SAP development, good experience in VISTEX development on SAP ECC is a must.
- Should have strong knowledge of SAP development concepts like OO, BAPI, RFC(s), ABAP Proxy interface etc.
- Strong working knowledge of SD, OTC (Order To Cash), Pricing Analysis, EDI Order processing, Delivery processing and FI Integration.
- Good troubleshooting skills & debugging ABAP code. Basic understanding of SAP Workflow and AMDP (ABAP Managed Data Procedure)
- Good understanding of Fiori configuration by using both gateway and Fiori.
- Other Preferred Skills: SAP HANA modeling, UI5, HTLM5
- Well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and test driven development
- provided by Dice