Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Gallagher Select focuses on building out custom solutions geared toward our small business clients, including the creation of a service model designed to support the special needs of small businesses. Today, we have over 32,000 clients who are serviced within 15 locations across the United States in our Gallagher Select Business Centers (GSBCs).
Do you thrive in a team environment versus being accountable for your own clients? Are you a self-starter who prefers to work remotely from home? Will the ability to flex your schedule to meet your personal needs improve your work/life balance (upon approval, after training)? If so, then our Gallagher Select Pooled Services Team is the place for you!
The Pooled Services Team in Las Vegas has a unique structure so that our employees have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across many business backgrounds. Our goal is to deliver a customized service model that maximizes the experience for our clients, as we consistently think of creative ways to provide our clients with the best solutions. Position Summary:
The Select Client Service Manager is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to external clients through the day-to-day account management of an assigned group of accounts that are similar in size with relatively simple to moderately complex needs.Qualifications: Essential Responsibilities:
Directly contribute to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, client growth, enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
Work as a team to manage an assigned group of accounts.
Build, solidify and expand relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing care.
Function as the primary contact for the client and the ultimate owner of the renewal process, ensuring that the best possible solution is delivered to the client in a high-quality & timely manner. Required Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with 1+ years client service and/or claims management experience -OR- High School degree/GED with 3+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
- Producer's License.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma/GED. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Property and Casualty License.
- Previous commercial insurance knowledge
- Experience with managing client relationships.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality, i.e., Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
- Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Works in a self-directed manner.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.