This medical collection company is seeking Outbound Call Center Representatives. There are full-time and part-time positions available. You will train in Westlake for a couple weeks and then you can work remotely.
- Use coded data to produce and submit claims to insurance companies
- Work directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid
- Review and appeal unpaid and/or denied claims
- Verify patient insurance coverage and answer patient billing questions
- Handle collections on unpaid accounts and setting patients up on payment plans
- Manage the facilities accounts receivable reports
- Must have prior experience in a call center or a physician/medical insurance Office
- Must have strong experience in medical collections
- Must have excellent customer service, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have the ability to collect money
- Must have an articulate and professional phone presence
- Must have a computer and High Speed Internet
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers performance bonuses/commissions on a permanent basis.