Senior Financial Analyst Location:
San Francisco Bay Area Salary Range:
$110k-$130k + Bonus & EquityRequirements
- 2+ years of experience in biotechnology
- Investment Banking
- Financial Modeling for M&A transactions
- Valuation Analysis
We are a booming biotech company that is leading the way in cancer research. We have a fun and collaborative culture and we are looking to add more talent to the team.
If this sounds like you, please apply for this amazing opportunity. We are interviewing candidates this week and early next week!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Who Are We:
We are a BioTech Organization leading the way in cancer research What Do We Do:
We are developing therapies for cancer treatment and other serious illnesses, including cardiovascular and inflammatory disorders Why Are We Hiring:
We are experiencing high growth and need to add a Finance person to our team What's In This For You:
Work with a booming healthcare organization that is improving lives. It's meaningful work that will also elevate your career!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for financial analysis to support corporate development, business development, strategic planning and life cycle management. To do so, you will be doing financial modeling, valuation analysis and comparable biotech companies tracking along with competitive analysis and industry research. You will prepare company/asset valuation and accretion/dilution analysis on potential transactions, lead lifecycle management, strategic planning and corporate finance.
What You Need for this Position
Must Have 2+ years of experience with:
- M&A transactions - both buy and sell sides
- Biotech or Biopharmaceutical companies
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
What's In It for YouIf Hired, You Will Be Rewarded With An Offer That Will Include
We are a fantastic company that believes in taking care of its employees and fostering a happy work culture.
- Salary: $110k-$130k DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, Equity
- Remote opportunity
- Career Advancement
- PTO and Holidays Off
So, if you are a Senior Financial Analyst with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CN1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chi Ninh-Khov - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.