If you are a Senior Financial Analyst with experience, please read on! We are a thriving biotech company that is leading the way in cancer research. We have a fun and collaborative culture and we are looking to add more talent to the team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We offer comprehensive and generous compensation packages and benefits. We also foster our employees' career paths and offer lots of opportunities for advancement.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for financial analysis to support corporate development, business development, strategic planning and life cycle management. To do so, you will be doing financial modeling, valuation analysis and comparable biotech companies tracking along with competitive analysis and industry research. You will prepare company/asset valuation and accretion/dilution analysis on potential transactions, lead lifecycle management, strategic planning and corporate finance.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Finance related disciple and 3+ years of experience OR
- MBA with 1+ years of related experience
- Strong experience with financial modeling and financial statement analysis
- Experience in investment banking/management consulting
- Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Advanced Excel modeling
What's In It for You
- Salary: $110k-$150k DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K match
- Remote opportunity
- Career Advancement
So, if you are a Senior Financial Analyst with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CN1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chi Ninh-Khov - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.