Serves as liaison between customers and cross-functional business partners. Primarily responsible for responding to and documenting customer concerns and compliments, troubleshooting customer issues, eCommerce customer account management, product related inquires, refunds, shipping issues, and customer loyalty programs and questions.
1. Investigates, resolves and responds to customer phone calls, e-mails, letters and any other customer related inquiries. Provides customer follow up as applicable to ensure resolution and satisfaction.
2. Follows established departmental procedures and guidelines and quality assurance standards to address problems and complaints, suggest solutions, and drive positive outcomes to ensure customer satisfaction and business retention.
3. Maintains a detailed log of all incoming contacts and communications and collaborates with the requisite party to effectively and efficiently resolve issues.
4. Resolves product and/or service problems by correctly identifying the true concern, assisting in determining the root cause, selecting and explaining the best solution for the problem, and expediting resolution to exceed customer expectations including tier one escalations.
5. Handles product recall inquiries, accident inquiries, warranty inquiries and account inquiries with accuracy and confidentiality and ensuring information is escalated to the appropriate department for additional review in accordance with defined procedures.
6. Communicates issues, opportunities and insights to departmental leadership as necessary.
7. Engages with peers to identify areas of improvement within department and participates in new agent onboarding and associate engagement and inclusion activities.
8. Responsible for addressing BBB concerns, Consumer Affairs inquires, and other high level, high visibility contacts.
9. Responsible for external/pending associate password resets within internal hiring system application.
1. High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
2. Two to four years of relevant experience in a fast-paced customer facing, retail-based service/contact center environment required; eCommerce experience preferred.
3. Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills required (writing sample may be required).
4. Process oriented with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, think critically, and problem solve within company guidelines required.
5. High level of professionalism and empathy while interacting with internal and external customers.
6. Systems savvy with basic proficiency with Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, and OneNote required. Experience with Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle Commerce Service Center is highly preferred.
7. High level understanding of measuring and adhering to contact center metrics.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.