We have been in business for 40 yrs! Our portfolio consists of 12,000 global brands & 1,750 global retailers & distributors. We are widely profitable and make 3-4 acquisitions a year! We have 30% year-over-year growth.
Despite our rapid growth, we have kept a people-first & employee-first culture. In fact, our Engineering organization is led by an industry leader who has had ZERO attrition. We did not lay off ONE PERSON in 2020 or 2021 and we paid bonuses to our staff before our executives got any! We are a fast-paced environment and looking for people who want to scale, build long-term careers, and RETIRE with us!!
What You Need for this Position
3-5 years professional experience developing software using relevant technologies: C#/.NET core, JSON, XML
" Professional experience with REST API development/integration/maintenance through C# and .NET core
" Ability to develop and maintain Import/Export feeds through C#/.NET core
" Experience developing Microservices/Web services
" Experience in data transmission through messages, FTP file transfer
" Experience with development in cloud environment Azure
" Experience with Azure, durable messaging, App Insights, service bus
" Experience with Git.Gitlab
What's In It for You
- 16 Days PTO + 3 Floating Days + 7 other holidays! Your PTO rolls into the next calendar year, too! We also have 2 volunteer days per year!
- Full Benefits (cost varies based on plan)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Leave for Qualifying Events (Maternity Leave: 6 weeks, Paternity Leave: 1 week, Adoption Leave: 4 weeks for primary caregiver)
- Tuition reimbursement $3,000 per year max, $5,000 lifetime max eligibility requirements include 1 year of employment with us before enrollment
" - Financial Wellness programs (fully funded by us) through SmartDollar
" - Voluntary Supplemental Insurance available
" - Employee referral bonuses
" - Identity Theft Protection (premium dependent on options selected)
So, if you are a .NET Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : RP6- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Rajeev Peterson - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.