CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions and professional staffing services. -
Note: This is a 100% Remote Opportunity.
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required:
- A minimum of Eight (8) years Software Development in a Product based organization.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Database Design and Implementation.
- Understanding of n-tier Application Architecture (e.g. MVC, SOA) and Design Patterns.
- Responsive web design experience preferred.
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs
- .NET certification preferred.
- Experience working with State government clients in the Medicaid systems domain preferred.
- C#, ASP.NET
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) - Web Services and Windows Services
- SQL Server
- T-SQL Programming (e.g. stored procedures, views, functions, triggers)
- HTML/XHTML , XML/XSLT, AJAX, SOAP
- SQL Reporting Services
- Cross-browser compliance
Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience Personal/Soft Skills:
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, strong analysis, problem identification, and problem resolution capability, ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment, ability to successfully manage many complex tasks simultaneously, ability to lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team and ability to mentor new project staff.
Thank you for your time and consideration
12901 Worldgate Drive, Suite 510
Herndon, Virginia 20170
- provided by Dice