If you are a DESIGNATED UNDERWRITER with experience, please read on!
We are a top 10 lender that is offering an incredibly competitive base, bonus, and great benefits that are unmatched by our competition. We offer long term stability and a good work-life balance to our employees!
What You Will Be Doing
- Review loan files to validate that all requirements of Companys product descriptions have been met and the loan is underwritten in accordance to investor and/or applicable agency (FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, USDA) guidelines.
- Verify that all requirements of the operations/policy manual, as it pertains to underwriting, have been met.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of Mortgage Underwriting Experience
- DE, LAPP, SAR preferred
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (Up to $130k DOE)
- Competitive Bonus Program (Averages $11k a month)
- Overtime Pay
So, if you are a DESIGNATED UNDERWRITER with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DS15- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dominik Sobaszek - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.